Greaves consultancy works closely with the Register of apprenticeship training providers (ROTAP) to the government to support employers in creating cost-effective and capable workforces as well as maximising the return on investment from the Levy leading to enhanced talent retention. We do so by strategising with our clients, gaining a true understanding of how their business operates.
By drawing upon our expert knowledge of Apprenticeships and the funding parameters within Greaves Consultancy, as well as our minimum OFSTED Grade 2 Training Partners, we can highlight the following benefits that your organisiation can expect:
- Location and development of local specific talent
- Existing staff training in chosen areas that include Technical, Leadership and Personal and specialised
- Huge saving in recruitment costs
- Attracting the talent
- Retention of employees
- Business productivity increase
- ROTAP application & Bid writing support
- Innovating learning solutions
Why Greaves Consultancy?
- Chair of trailblazer group for apprenticeship standard
- Introduce and implemented specialist apprenticeship programs for NHS, Samsung Electronics, British Heart Foundation, Port of Tilbury and many more
- Ambassador for apprenticeships for the UK Government We’ve worked with over 70 of the trailblazer employer groups to develop standards and assessment plans
- George Greaves has personally placed over 750 apprentices since beginning his career in 2015.
- Board committee member for Youth Employment UK since 2017
- Effective solutions with partners and a one stop shop for all communication and reporting.